thanks Ryan, you should, you’re the star of it today.
ok for real I never saw a Ryan Gosling movie until 3 weeks ago when I watched Crazy Stupid Love with Steve Carell (which is a great movie btw) so now I think I kind of see the appeal of him. I mean I wouldn’t kick him out of bed or anything……. Ryan. not Steve. and maybe not even Steve. anyway……
BEACHIE is letting me cohost Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun!!
the statements are:
1. I like to avoid ___ if possible
2. ___ is a virtue I do not have
3. Sometimes the _____________ are the ______________
4. I think that _____________ are the best _____________
1. I like to avoid _confrontation__ if possible. I am not confrontational by nature, under the right circumstances I will go Jersey Shore on someone but for the most part, I’d prefer not to.
2. _Patience for most people__ is a virtue I do not have. I have a real hard time dealing with certain people. If you are polite and nice and have common sense, then I can be so so patient. When you are an idiot, patience gone.
3. Sometimes the _people you think have the perfect lives____ are the _people who are secretly struggling with a lot. _
4. I think that __dogs__ are the best __companions. I mean, they just love you. I wish I could be more like my dogs. Just so excited for the simple things. We went on a car ride today that lasted all of about 15 minutes, but man were they excited as soon as i said ‘want to go for a ride?’ It was like they’d just hit the jackpot__
I wasn’t raised in any religion. My mother and grandmother who I lived with were both Catholic, my grandma was a pretty strict one and took me to church with her if I wanted to go. i thought it was great fun but i was too young to really understand what was going on. But my mother didn’t want me raised with a religion that was forced on me and thought that I should choose what I wanted when I got older. And I’ve chosen no religion.
2. Do you have an all time favorite candy or do you change favorites often?
I love candy.
3. Are you a green thumb? Do you landscape your yard or plant any flowers or a garden? Do you pay someone to do it for you? Do you not plant a single thing?
I can keep a houseplant alive like nobody’s business. But I kill cactus in a week.
4. Let’s just say you were a tattoo junkie and you were planning your next tat and it had to be words only. What words would you choose? A quote? Phrase? One word? Would you do it in English or a different language?
I’d get the word ‘strong’ because we all need to be reminded sometimes that we are stronger than we think.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week.
well, no dead birds on my lawn this week, last week I had a few.
3. The most fun I ever had was at Disneyland a few years ago.